Part-Time Assistant/Social Media Coordinator
5-10 Hours Per Week (expected to increase), Can Be Remote
Important Note: If you do not like curse words, cute dogs, having fun and supporting female entrepreneurs, this probably isn’t your gig.
This position’s primary focus will be to expand the reach of my business, brand, and training programs by creating a social media calendar based around weekly blog content and offerings as well as creating, distributing, and curating engaging content for my audience through social media. The number one goal of this position is to attract and engage my ideal audience so that they become raving fans and customers.
- Acting as the brand voice for Stefanie Mullen and Simplifying Social across all social media platforms by developing and executing a regular posting strategy, including creating and/or repurposing engaging content that establishes our presence as an authority, such as blog posts, videos, graphics, etc., designing the images and scheduling the posts.
Skills and Abilities
You are a strong fit for this position if the statements below are true for you:
- Social media is your passion.
- You are a thinker and a doer. This position is a mix of both. You can come up with strong, smart strategies and you also don’t hesitate to jump in and implement.
- You are highly motivated to think for yourself and bring ideas and plans to me.
- You love the idea of helping me stay organized, on track and ahead of our schedule.
- You love the idea of working to support and enhance the brands of other women entrepreneurs.
- You are a motivated go-getter who loves creating and mapping out strategic social media plans and calendars.
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing.
- You’re extremely organized and motivated to help grow my business.
- Experience in managing social media. This includes creating posting and campaign strategies, growing the platforms, engaging with the brand’s followers online.
- Experience creating graphics on Canva and apps such as Hype Type and Ripl for Instagram stories preferred.
- Experience using Google Suite (mail, docs, drive, calendar), Slack, and Dropbox is preferred.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume.
- 2-3 sentences on why you should be my assistant/social media coordinator.
- 2 -3 ways you would like to make a difference with my brand.
If you want to step into a role with a ton of potential to grow and learn, a role that will likely turn into full time and you like to dig in and get stuff done and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!